What's yer favorite personal lubricant?

Which personal lubricant would you use?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which personal lubricant would you use?

• ASTRO GLIDE
    • K-Y JELLY
    • SPIT
    • PENNZOIL GEAR LUBE
    • AXLE GREASE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot to include just plain old 'natural sweat' from two passion-filled lust-crazed bodies. Either that or hot tub water.....

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Me favorite lubricant is hers.

:P

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

well Black Jack m'dear,

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yers

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Big, fat, thick or thin, vasaline gets it in...

El Pirata Ol' Mate,

I'm tellin' you this as a cyber mate n' a brother in arms. You've been in da Army too long mate. Vasaline is like vitamin "M". It's used for everything from personal lubricate to greasin' firing pin's in 90mm cannon breeches (been thar ..done that) :P

:P Black Jack!

PS. I'm showin my age...They phased out the 90mm field implement didn't they? I was a tank commander on the old M-60. The main gun was the 90mm.

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

What can I say, mate? God designed wimmim like a good engine. Tho' here are two rules to remember. The first one has dual purposes and applies to manual transmissions and wimmim: If ye can't find it, grind it.

And here's another rule one of me shipmates lives by, which I've never had the misfortune to test: If she don't know yer name, ye ain't the father.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

What can I say, mate? God designed wimmim like a good engine. Tho' here are two rules to remember. The first one has dual purposes and applies to manual transmissions and wimmim: If ye can't find it, grind it.

And here's another rule one of me shipmates lives by, which I've never had the misfortune to test: If she don't know yer name, ye ain't the father.

Yer gonna fit in proper here mate!!!!

victors%20spoils.jpg

I prefer Crisco put in a pastery bag and shoved into the dry orfice.

NK

Hey ya lil' welp,

Leave yer pastery bag in yer foot locker cuz Captn' Weaver has a pneumatic grease gun attached to a 55 gallon drum of good stuff. I'm sure you'll fit right into her game plan.

I'll just bet you got beat up alot on the play ground when you were a kid, didn't ya?

:rolleyes:

-black jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

Me, I prefer the K-Y. It is silky and smooth .....

Now, if you add a dab of toothpaste, well that just tops it all off! Make sure it is the mint PASTE, not the gel!

Toothpaste, hmm, never tried that one...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

You forgot to include just plain old 'natural sweat' from two passion-filled lust-crazed bodies.  Either that or hot tub water.....

.....Is that an invite my lady?.....plllleeeaase????

How about strawberry smoothie edible body lotion? My cabin or yours?? and leave the axle grease on your boat... You won't need it.

As a ren wench, I make a great edible body powder, soft, sparkly, and tastes great in cocoa, vanilla, and for the season.. apple cinnamon. I bribed a fire marshal with it in Chicago at the Midevil Times restaurant, and a hunky romance COVER MODEL....

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Me, I prefer the K-Y. It is silky and smooth .....

Now, if you add a dab of toothpaste, well that just tops it all off! Make sure it is the mint PASTE, not the gel!

Hey Puddin',

Ain't tooth paste suppose ta prevent cavities? With no cavities, how are they gonna get filled wit fun stuff? And if ya had no cavities in other places, wouldn't dat cause some other health problems. On top all dat, it would really frustrate yer lover....wouldn't it? Hmmmmmm sounds like the makins of another poll .....yeah....

Black Jack's thinkin' too much ain't he?

victors%20spoils.jpg

well Black Jack m'dear,

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yers

:ph34r:

Captn' Weaver my dear,

It would be my tongue and all the fun that runs off it! ;)

:ph34r::ph34r::P:ph34r::P:ph34r::P:ph34r::P:ph34r:

mmmmmmm

it depends on where yer goin with that thing and what the dimensions of the equipement are.

:)

ifn things get tight I like good ole atomic lube....but I can't find grape flavored anymore...

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

I prefer Crisco put in a pastery bag and shoved into the dry orfice.

NK

Hey ya lil' welp,

Leave yer pastery bag in yer foot locker cuz Captn' Weaver has a pneumatic grease gun attached to a 55 gallon drum of good stuff. I'm sure you'll fit right into her game plan.

I'll just bet you got beat up alot on the play ground when you were a kid, didn't ya?

-black jack

yes!

and good old motor oil mixed with a little liquid soap will give a bad little piss ant an experience he'll never forget.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

"What's yer favorite personal lubricant?"

Tis a silly question, depends on the island ye be tryin to get to. All ports be tricky, just takes a few turns of an hourglass and location to find yer right one.

Any good pirate should know this, even dem navy folks.

354animateflag1-thumb.gifHomesig.jpg

Well, a couple of years ago when I went to the Arizona Ren-faire, I picked up some 'Honey Dust'. You just put it where you want to lick ( :ph34r: ), and sweetness just fills your mouth.

Course then ye get wimmen like me, who gush fountians with just the right touch..... :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

**Men are like bagpipes, no sound comes from them unti they are full** :ph34r:

Rumba lass,

that be the same thing I make, only around here we call it Lust Dust. Urban Decay makes it too, but its too dear for me, so I learned to make me own.

and aye, your mouth does water from it..anywhere.. even a bagpipe..

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg