a sad note about one of our own ...Silkie

Silkie///God bless and peace to ye and yar family

durrin this tyme of change///

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Silkie-

These are the times when words reveal their inadequacy...I see these posts and know there are so many people sending you their love and support.Please know that I am one of them.

Condolences and regards-

Grimm

Belated condolances, lass. :angry:

As Master Yoda wisely states: "Luminous beings are we; not this crude matter."

Our loved ones never leave us as long as we remember them.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Dearest Silkie, I am very sorry for your loss. Dorian and I were away on vacation and we just got in late yesterday to find news that your father had passed away. We are both very sorry and if you need any thing please do not hesitate to call. We are both here for you. We will keep you in our prayers and we will be lighting a candle for you, your family and your father tonight.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Blessings, Love and Light,

BriarRose

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Thank you all so much. I am doing well and life continues as before. I live some 350 miles east of my family home so I think it may take a few weeks before the full impact of my loss is realized I do not grieve for my father he is at peace now. I grieve for my loss. He is with loved ones he has missed for years now so I am happy for him.

On the other hand the settling of almost no estate will be an adventure between my three sisters and me. My parents had a five bedroom house with a full basement and were pack rats. Any advice would be appreciated.

Many estates large or small have been aided by a tag sale as well as an invitation to your local Salvation Army. There are companies that will hande the tag sale for you. It would be a legacy to your folks if some items could go to those less fortunate. It takes the "cold" out of clearing away things. Brings some more good in their memory.

A good lawyer can take care of the rest.

Remember to make sure each person willed to, has an equal opportunity to look amongst things for items they might find precious and have all in agreeance before anything is removed.

If squabbles occur ...remember it is in the dignity of your parents memory that you choose sentimental items. No squabbling.

It can be a tiring task. Seeking outside help will allow you to continue your necessary work/family schedules and give you time to reflect on family rather than stress over physical things.

Hope this helps

Oh..and 1 shoulder..no waiting anytime lass.. :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...