New Pirate Blog

tigerlee

Ello Shipmates,

I have started a new blog of me voyages through the pirate world. In the two weeks that is has been up I has written 10 entrees highlighting the event that I have been to such as: Pier Daze, Old Fort MacArthur, Lake Forest Parade, Labyrinth of Jareth, and Ventura Harbor Pirate Days as well as other musings such as a backyard pirate ship, the Pirettes Movie Trailer and the Molly Roger Roller Girls.

Please take a look and let me know what you think, mates: http://insearchofpiratewenches.blogspot.com/

:ph34r:

No offense dear friend, but not all men like skinny gals. 

Ah, dinnae fret my friend ... some o' us just have perfectly period, curvy figures. :lol: God bless the Jolly Rogers and their new song "Curvy Girls." :lol:

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Did anyone even look at my blog. All I got was this argument about skinny girls vs curvy women.

Sorry, I be a skinny pirate and me like skinny wenches. It as been very difficult doing my own calendar, if anyone else want to do a calendar of men or big women - let them. No all the wench I shoot are skinny. A calendar is a big investment that has to pay for it self in 2 month.

The blog is not about the calendar but more about the events I do and the pirate thing I come accross. I put a number of posting that are not wench related, doesn't anyone find what I have written interested or will I only get hate messages from wench who are not skinny!

B)

Did anyone even look at my blog. All I got was this argument about skinny girls vs curvy women.

I looked at yer blog, yer event coverage certainly goes beyond pirate wenches.

The calendar girls did look curvy an skinny. It's yer calendar mate, ye seem t' hav a eye fer that sort o' thing.

Wit' that said, yer artistic talents could make most pirates look pretty good. Best o' luck wit' the blog.

Hey.. I still like the tall and skniny, women,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fat and stout be ok....but I can't figurer out the animosity, by the heavy set agenst the tall thin women... is it just because society has messed with you or... what...

Dang... what has Kate Moss ever done ter you.....

I have had sex with enougf heavy set women.... but heck... I still preffer thin women....dang.... just th' way it all works out,,,,

Fuck Kate Moss,,, or someone that looks like her,,,,SURE..... I'm tall and thin... what else should I look for...........................

Happily, there are plenty of thin and curvy wenches for every pirate lad's taste.

Tiger - a lot of the hubbub about thin vs. curvy is because women have what body type is considered "fashionable" damn near shoved in their face every day and it gets pretty old. And unfortunately, what's fashionable right now is being ultra skinny with huge breasts - a look that isn't possible without unrealistic dieting and major surgery, which most women aren't going to subject themselves to. So anything related to that is gonna open up a can of worms - your calendar features several slim girls with after-market breasts, so...

At any rate, I read your blog. I really liked that party ship - these folks must have a HUGE back yard. Does the thing travel?

RHJMap.jpg

i loved the trailer for Pirettes by the way! (i wants ta grab that tempting ensign of theirs). Another great looking non-traditional movie maker working his butt off i see! i tracked back the maker of that and several other little flicks he has in the works, and like what i've seen so far. i hope he can pull them all off. it's rather amazing that the pieces are being funded basically off his credit cards! :huh: hope he gets some sponsorship like some of the other projects i've been keeping up with that are like his.

And yes, you have a great looking blog there tigerlee!

• 1 month later...

dread likes the blog and the site...

good luck to ye!

there be all types for all types...

but lets not get defensive.

i also love the petite and thinner ones ladd!

i can lift them off the floor and carry them about

in ways i wont be wantin' to mention here!

arr!

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>