Name Yer Ship, Guns and Such

Ok. So name your choice in ship, armaments, home port, where ya'd sail her to, Pirate or Privateer? Bastard Captain or Fair or somewhere inbetween? What prize would you seek? How would it all end? :ph34r:

Whoo! can't wait to see the answers :ph34r:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Well....if I won the lottery, i would seriously start a 'pirate charter business using a square-rigged vessel on the east coast USA for Kids, adults, everyone. basically a party ship for rent but with the staff in pirate gear and use live cannons that go BOOM! That would be a dream business. I am being very serious. I have no other reason to spend that money except to fund future generation family members' college tuitions and house down-payments.

SHIP2-1.jpg

Got me a ship though its a dream ship, it lives by its actions and deeds served. We have only what would be the shore excursion of implements any pirates goin ashore might need, a tent, a few kegs and barrels to replenish the food stuffs and water within. A few carpets a hammock a right nice and ione helluva flag, the armory has five flintlocks, two wheel locks, eight swords of varios length and pupose. A deck scatterer, boarding axem two swivel guns, skins, pelt and tails from the animals we been huntin whilst ashore and twenty four of the most dedicated to fun bretheren this or any captain could ask for.

The Pirates of Treasure Cove Find us at a faire near you.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Welp... my dream vessel would be the same as my fictional role playing vessel.

Her name? The Resurrection

Here is what she would pretty much look like:

Resurrectionredsails.jpg

She'd be a crimson red and blackest black full-rigged, 3 mast Galleon with crimson red sails. The adornments and elaborate carving work would be of various deities and demons from various cultures of brass and silver.

The figurehead would be a figure of a skeletal Angel appearing to be in flames like a Phoenix with a claw-like hand outstretched towards it’s prey as though in desperation to grab it.

Number of Guns aboard: 56

These would be the type of guns:

elTigrefortresscannons.jpg

Pirate, obviously. ;)

Home port? Tis a good question. I don't know if I would have a home port. I'd just sail her around where ever I could. But, if I did have a home port, it would be some private island, small and true to piratical form for all us pirates to use. A nice haven for the lot of us.

Course, I would be Captain, very Mary Sue of me, I know... but, tis my ship afterall. I would indeed, to perhaps the highest bidder offer a "guest cruise".

Prize? ::pops lips a la Davy Jones::: Sorry, couldn't help that one. Well, now... if I gave that away, everyone would know my secrets and plans, now, wouldn't they? :ph34r:

End? It would NEVER end! It's like the song that never ends... it goes on and on my friends! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So, that be m' dream ship. Lofty, aye... but, aren't dreams usually lofty? ;) Otherwise they wouldn't be dreams. ;)

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!