TAKE NOTICE

Hmm... A man could grow old watin' fer ye ta step up n' make yer mark...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If'n it pleases ye Cap'n I'll mind the desk fer a minute and see to the signing of the Articles

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

Why... Thankee Kindly Mister Flint... I would like ta stretch m'legs...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

*Takes his Captains place at the desk*

C'mon lads, make yer mark. Adventure and treasure await.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

But follow only if ye be warriors o' valor, for death waits for you with nasty, pointy teeth!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...

Nasty, pointed teeth...

Death comes to ye by way o' someone wi' bad teeth?

I always thought it'd be by sword, gun, r' th' noose...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol: bad teeth maybe.... ;)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Heh,

Aye, bad teeth.... a wee bit o' scurvy'll do tha' to ya...

Right then.

Come now, M'inkwell gonna dry up soon iffn' ye don't step lively now.

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Recruitment3copy.jpg

Contact William Red Wake or Dorian Lasseter via PM or Email...

or

in the Ward Room

http://www.the-watchdog.com/Chat

Just ta refresh...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Hmmm...

Nasty, pointed teeth...

Death comes to ye by way o' someone wi' bad teeth?

I always thought it'd be by sword, gun, r' th' noose...

It's a quote by Tim the Enchanter from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

Here's the full actual quote:

"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth!"

Aye... I believe said by................. "Tim".....

I was thrown by yer sharky there...

Excellent my goode man...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Come on then, step lively and sign up if you dare for adventure and plunder.

How many of ye got the spine to be a good sailor? Well come on then!

BriarRose, saunters around and winks at those standin' about.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• 5 weeks later...

No more takers, aye?

Pity... thought their would be livelier lot 'round 'ere...

More fun fer us then...

Unless.... anyone?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Well....One might be so inclined to stir the roux....just a tad. **scratches head in thought** Now where was it exactly that I tucked away The Sphinx and that rogue Lamaire....

One would be clinging to the shadows....

The other....

More than likely some local watering hole....

Hmmmm

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

T, quit playin' with my emotions.

You better be in, you sly minx...... :lol:

Speaking of watering holes.....Luc might know of a few.....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

A sly minx, you say? Truly, you flatter me so....

You may continue. :lol:

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

A sly minx with fur so dashing that....uhh..wait..let me start again....

A sly minx with eyes that dance upon the sea so green as emeralds first etched from the special place it is wherever emeralds come from...or words to that effect...

You will be returning, non, mon ami? :lol:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Takes her turn sitting at the table the articles before her and toys with the quill in her hand and watches the tavern fill with likely prospects.

*Wonders how many of them can be pressed into service* Smiles with mischief...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

wanders in and sees syren playing with the quill

pressed into service, hmmmmmmm...i see a few likely candidates. when you're done with the quill i'd like to make my mark too. i see some lads i'd like to get know better. :lol:

is there any r :huh: um while we're waiting?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

i'm sure you've heard the ditty about the handsome cabin boy...........

looks about coyly oh - thanks for the rum - it hit the spot

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Yes, I have heard that one and it has been done on the Dog. Try again. Besides on the Dog there is no need for that ...heck a third of the crew is female! No need to hide the fact ...but we need more men. Men sailors are a necessity!