Down among the Dead Men CD....

Well this is fun news....

We got notice that our new CD has been chosen as the featured CD this week on the Maritime history Network. (chuckle) Who would have guessed?

Here’s the link if anyone has an interest…. :rolleyes:

http://www.maritimeheritage.net/music/default.asp

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Excellent!

So, pray tell.  Which song features YER voice?

It do...

Everything that has *Iron Bess* listed in the credits.

Parting Glass is mine... Nancy Whiskey, (Well DUH!) Haul Away Joe... and I do harmony and verses on every song in one way or another.

We just started out as a Faire band... who knew? :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I bought two of these CD's last week and already have gotten them in the mail!

A first rate job and they be a joy to listen to.

I be buyin two, because we will be awardin one as one of the prizes at the Pirate Raid/party event (vic Temecula, CA) on Oct 6, 2007.

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

(chuckle) Wow, we are a Prize!

I'll let the rest of the troupe know... :lol:

All this and on BilgeMonkey Radio too to boot!

Many thanks lad.... ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

bought two of these CD's last week and already have gotten them in the mail!

A first rate job and they be a joy to listen to.

I be buyin two, because we will be awardin one as one of the prizes at the Pirate Raid/party event (vic Temecula, CA) on Oct 6, 2007.

>>

Thanks Greydog! Let us know who the lucky person is.

A friend at work says her husband loves to sing along with it because he knows most of the songs. They both due Revolutionary War re-enactment (British)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

A Pub member and band supporter sent me this CD as a gift. LOVED it. If we do the Secret Santa thing again this year, whoever I get, will probably recieve one of these CDs.

Awesome job, Bess. Congrats to you and all the band members, and to a special supporter - you know who you are, Luv. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

And isn't he just a Sweet-Pea??? :ph34r:

We are having a CD Launch party at Pirates n' Plunder this Saturday evening out in Whittier and it turns out some Pirate Meet-Up group has decided to have their monthly meeting there to come and Party with us.

(chuckle) Gotta say it again, who knew?

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And isn't he just a Sweet-Pea??? :rolleyes:

:o Yes, he is. But I don't think he would thank us for calling him one. It kinda puts a dent in his Bad Boy Pyrate image.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Wow! This was awesome!

*Applauds*

Thanks lass... we had a CD launch party last Saturday at Pirates and Plunder and had quite the crowd. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 3 months later...

This was the music at our "Raid" on October 6 and a new CD given as a prize at the end of the night. EVERYBODY loved this CD and very much wanted to say thank you to all those that made it possible.

-Greydog

:o

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Wow, thank you mate :unsure:

Right kind and very much appreciated. I'll pass it along to the rest of the band.

And we are being kept busy too. :unsure:

No rest for the *Wicked* I guess :(

Okay, anupdate for Greydog....

our Dictator, er... I mean Director says she loves you more then her first born (of which she has none byt he way...) and humbly asks that you go and write a review on CD Baby for the CD?

We would all be grateful! :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I tried four times with two different E-mail accounts and the system at CD Baby seems not to send to me the E-mail with my password to post. This means while I can read the board there, it won't let me post. Ergo, I can not leave a review despite an intention to do so.

I guess there must be some kind of protocol issue with both AOL and Hotmail as their confirmation E-mail with the access password was never received at either of my accounts, despite repeated tries on my part to register.

Sorry :(

-Greydog

• 3 weeks later...

My pleasure, the music was devine and the sound quality of the CD was excellent.

-Greydog

:lol:

• 2 months later...