URGENT Pike's River & Paynetown

For those of you attending, please make sure you get all the necessary information to Rats (Pike's) or Maddogg (Paynetown) ASAP! Thank you.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Agreed with a vengence!!

I need a headcount and equipment check!

I also need to know who need what as far as equipment, Powder and flint, clothing and a place to sleep.

We need to get line on food needs and special diet needs or medical issues which should be considered.

Incase it's not known I am a 1st responder with current CPR certification.

I actually deal with small fires like this all day, so blaze away!!

However the bottom line folks....Let's have fun no matter what!!!

Here's to you all!

<_<

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Maddogge and Rats... Croaker wants to try and come join us as surgeon at Pike's and Paynetown... please contact him with any info you may have regarding it and please get what ever info you may need from him as well... Oh and our new Highwayman is joining us at one event... sans his horse this time... unless one of you can get the horse in at this short a notice?? In which case let me know and I'll contact J & DR and Amigo... snigger.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Captain Sterling,

I was contact by Croaker by email the other night. Information has been forwarded to him for both events, though he mentioned he would be showing up as a spectator.

Good to hear we have another angle of civilian life to show the public! Ladies…hide your jewels! Men…beware the dark road from Kent to London!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Oh and our new Highwayman is joining us at one event... sans his horse this time... unless one of you can get the horse in at this short a notice?? In which case let me know and I'll contact J & DR and Amigo... snigger.

There is a Gentleman of the Road in the midst?! How truly grand!!! :lol: And I am just hearing of this now?! I shall most certainly purchase libation for Monsieur upon future meeting....Then again...I do not purchase spirits...I deal in them....and other things....

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

(Lilly's head whips around)...they do?!?! :lol:;)

Well, our friend - Jeff ...(okay...ya, ANOTHER ONE) has several of his own. I'm not sure why he may be without one for that weekend. Yet, depending upon the event the organizers may not have the grounds available for such a thing. We would have to ask Rats about such things.

Cheeky

Member of "The Forsaken"

• 3 weeks later...

Attn: Crewe Members

Rats needs personal info for Pike's River attendees!! Please contact via PRIVATE email ASAP!!

Crewe of the Archangel

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...just in case anyone had seen this...

I had three (3) camp benches...two (2) white ones and one (1) brown one.

One burned up ( :huh: )...ya, still trying to figure out how the heck that happened?!

So, I have a the frame of the white one that burned and my brown one...does anyone know what happened to the other white one?!

BTW, Rats...I have your brown socks and a pair of black shoes (size 6 - I think) that belong to ya.

Piro - Cheeky

Member of "The Forsaken"

ya must of left in such a hurry...that ya left it behind :huh:

i gots the white stool...plus two coffee pots...1 big 1 lil one...anyideas whos?

:huh:

Okay...the little one belongs to Captain Pete. The Big one belongs to Jeff and Diane R.

I will have to call Jamie and let her know you have it. Diane wanted to use it for a Wild West event next weekend.... :huh:

Cheeky

Member of "The Forsaken"

IF anyone is going to make a trip to Detroit to pick up the coffee pots, please get Mr. March's guns as well so he can have them in time for an event this weekend as well.... :huh: I also have Mary's fancy basket but acquired another smaller one as well as a wooden bowl.... any takers?

Crewe of the Archangel

You guys are worse about leaving gear behind than almost anyone I've met! B) I'm usually the last one to leave, so it's usually my duty to get things returned to my friends... I have one fellow in our group that always leaves something behind. One time he left his tent... Flat out forgot to take it down. He had all his gear, but never pulled one stake out of the ground! See? There's always someone worse off! :P

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

IF anyone is going to make a trip to Detroit to pick up the coffee pots, please get Mr. March's guns as well so he can have them in time for an event this weekend as well.... B) I also have Mary's fancy basket but acquired another smaller one as well as a wooden bowl.... any takers?

Yes, Captain, both the baskets should be mine (the fancy natural color cheese basket, and a modern darker narrow weave rattan basket) ~ I had asked if you would like me to leave them behind to hold the perishables. :ph34r:

The wooden bowl I cannot speak for.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

You guys are worse about leaving gear behind than almost anyone I've met! B) ...

My Dear Nathanael,

'Tis one of the great joys of reenacting...one always seems to acquire something on these outings! It's great to be a pyrate! B)

Granted, I think it was the heat that may have caused us to be a bit addle-minded that weekend. But rest assure we always seem to make sure that even thing gets back to their rightful owner.

Oh, and by the way Nathaneal...did anyone find our ship? Looks like our navigator, Captain Pete forgot to weigh anchor…again. Big Brig…can’t miss it! If you find it, please call 555-1212…Thank you.

Member of "The Forsaken"