Your Favorite Summer Blockbuster

Misson

What's your all-time favorite summer blockbuster?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's your all-time favorite summer blockbuster?

• Star Wars
    • E.T.
    • Jaws
    • Raiders of the Lost Ark
    • Jurassic Park
    • Forrest Gump
    • The Lion King
    • Transformers

I found this poll running on my mail site (of all places) and thought I'd throw it up here, apropos of nothing. Note: I am showing the poll exactly as I found it - pirates was not included. (So I am not including it either - otherwise I know how it'd come out... :lol: )

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I'd have to say Star Wars, though I never did see it in the theater. I wasn't really old enough to make sense of it when it came out. :lol:

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Well, from the original site (mail.com), their poll results look like this so far (they do not indicate total responses, which is pretty annoying):

Star Wars 32.1%

E.T. 6.7%

Jaws 6.5%

Raiders of the Lost Ark 16.9%

Jurassic Park 7.8%

Forrest Gump 13.2%

The Lion King 6.4%

Transformers 10.1%

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

What about the Batman and Spidey series...they left those off.

You know what movie I can watch over and over again....the first Die Hard...I wonder how the new one will be. The first one was an excellent romp!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

How many have heard about the new flick " Underdog"? Remember that cartoon as a kid. I kinda wish they animated it, or at least found a more homely looking dog like the original Underdog looked like...lol :lol:

"There's no need to fear, Underdog is here"

underdog.jpg

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg