Buttons! Reasonably Priced ~

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon ~

Yes, Capt Bo, I saw your post... though I admit I hoped you were joking about leaving us (not because of your button order), so I waited to reply. I am glad you are still here, and no, the order is not placed yet (lack of immediate funds).

Jack, thank you for your order, you are added. Though, I am not sure when I will have the funds to place the order ~ I may have to request payment in advance this time.

Silkie ~ sorry, no, no pewter buttons yet. However, necessity demanded I come up with the cost effective solution (for my own need) ~ so I buffed off (ok, sanded, I was being lazy, but wanted to see how it might look) the brass plate, revealing the silver zinc base metal. Not too shabby! As zinc is commonly used for galvanizing, I hope this solution with not have any disagreeable side effects to the clothes I am using them for. I will report back when I know more.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 weeks later...

I have added you to the list, Sjoroveren ~

'Tis hard times, mates. I am barely making ends meet at the moment, so cannot afford to front the cost, and will require payment up front to expedite this order. I will send out PMs to those who have expressed interest later, covering the details. Any additional persons who are interested ~ now is the time to speak up!

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 months later...

Ahoy, good mates ~

I am back online, after long delay (flooding, most recently, setting us back). I have received word as of last week that a sum of buttons are available, and I am prepared to officially take your orders at this time. Payment in form of a personal check is requested in advance for this order. This will most likely be the last order I will fulfill, as the future minimum order will be 3,000 buttons.

Persons who have expressed interest above will be receiving an e-mail to confirm, and provide contact information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

refresh m' mind the cost of the buttons

Price is still $0.30 per button, however, I may already be sold out, depending on the response I have from those who have previously expressed interest. Shall I add your name to the waiting list, in case there are extra available?

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning, All ~

The buttons shipment arrived yesterday. I will be preparing orders over the weekend, for shipment when payment is received.

Please note: This is most likely the LAST CALL for buttons. Future order requirements have skyrocketed, and, while I am happy to provide this service to the Pub, I cannot put out that much capital. Once these buttons are gone, I do not expect to get any more in the near future.

As always, I remain

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

I sent you my payment for 150 buttons by PayPal... hopefully it's enough and you received it OK!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

I want to get in line for 100 on the next order, whenever that may be. Soon, I hope.

Ahoy, Sjorovoren! I have attempted contact, with no luck ~ please PM me if you are still interested in the buttons.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Mary, I got several emails that were supposed t have been sent to Iron Jon ....

OH! I am sorry, I didn't know your common name ~ your and Iron Jon's family names are almost identical, and the e-mail you sent wasn't signed. Now I know...

I am waiting for payments, and won't know how many buttons I have left until after the initial orders are paid for. I thought I might have seen more checks by now, but I have only received 4 of the 10, so it may be a bit before I know. I am sorry I can't give you a more definite answer.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

my second check is on it's way.... shoulda been there by now ??? but... package recieved :)

thanks again, mary !!

Silas, dear, you are considered one of the 4 who have paid ~ Just a little misunderstanding on the name it should be made to... not uncommon! I haven't received the second check yet, but imagine it will be here today or Monday.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!