Buttons! Reasonably Priced ~

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Attention, Please, Ladies and Gentlemen ~

Suffificient interest has been generated to justify a Half Order of the Buttons. This Order will cover Michael S Bagley, Oderlesseye, Capt Grey, Hellfire Hannah, Silas Thatcher, Capt. Bo, and Cap'n Pern, with a mere 46 buttons left over.

If there is Any Additional Interest in these Buttons, Please do not hesitate to express yourself ~ regretfully, I cannot guarantee these buttons will continue to be available for much longer.

As ever, I remain ~

Your Humble Servant,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 1 month later...

Good News!

The buttons arrived from Italy last week ~ I will be sorting them next week and mailing out (RF5 and my parent's kitchen remodel keeping my plate full at the moment!). For those who have already expressed interest, please check your PMs to confirm quantity desired.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Lady Diamond,

If there are any left not spoken for PM me and I'll take them!

Hope you had a good time in Chicago.

Jim

Damn, I need buttons too... but only enough for a waist coat. Are there a few floating around?

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

• 4 weeks later...

Just receive my buttons this week... They are not on the waistcoat yet, but they are lovely and high quality. Thank you!!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Mary,

I need at least 150 of the buttons, if and when you decide to take up another order.

After all, PiP is only about 9 months away!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Mary,

I need at least 150 of the buttons, if and when you decide to take up another order.

After all, PiP is only about 9 months away!

Good Morning, Iron Jon!

That is a good start towards a new buttons order. My recent orders have quite depleted my inventory.

To all Interested Persons ~ Please do Speak Up, if you are interested in buttons within the next three months, as it takes some time to accumulate sufficient orders to place the bulk order.

As always, I remain

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

I'd like to grab about 100 also.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

I've had some of those buttons on various peices of my garb for the better part of a year, some as much as a year and a half... I would never have known they were plated if someone else hadn;t had raised the question. Believe me when I tell you that I treat my clothing roughly, and have not noticed any chipping in the finish yet.

Michael_banner.jpg

I've had some of those buttons on various peices of my garb for the better part of a year, some as much as a year and a half... I would never have known they were plated if someone else hadn;t had raised the question. Believe me when I tell you that I treat my clothing roughly, and have not noticed any chipping in the finish yet.

Thank you for your input, Michael! I too use these buttons on all my garb ~ and they look the same after 2 seasons of abuse.

Silas ~ thank you for your interest. I have noted you down.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Please put me down for 200.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd better Bump this so that you know I am not ordering after all. see above post. thanks.

AAAARRRGGGHHH!! I just had a terrible thought... if you have already ordered, i will of course stand by my pledge! have no worries there, but if you have not ordered, please do not include me this time. Thanks.

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

• 2 weeks later...