Black Jacks at a cross road in his life.

BLACK JACK SHALAQ

Should he switch from rum too.......  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should he switch from rum too.......

• Tangaray(makes me wanna fight or fu** n' I don't care which).
    • Tequila (which would be a sure trip to the brig).
    • Jack Daniels (see #1).
    • Good Ol' Kentucky White Lighting (see #2 n' add several busted up cops & someone's teeth between me knuckles).
    • Stick with da Captn' Morgan n' Bud Lite (and stay at home n' piss off the ol' lady).

put them all together in one blenderfull dear, with a cup of natural yogurt...ten ice cubes... and a banana...it's very filling and will solve your hair problem too in a week or so..... :ph34r:

'course ye'll lose the hair on yer head too...........but ye look good in the bandana

:ph34r:

The Tanqueray, mate! It makes me feel like fightin' whilst f**kin' , if ye know what I mean.

and when ye drink 'er with tonic, it'll keep away the malaria, an' drop a lime in it to chase away the scurvy! That's what I calls preventative self medication! *hic* *blushes*

Now I've gotta find me a man . . . :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Mayhaps a good dry sack?

I'd stay away from mead though, there be viking skulls lyin on the sea floor that STILL have a hangover from that bile.

Z :huh:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Now, it's true that I'm new to this forum, and 'ave tried to avoid stepping on toes, wif me weakened condition an wot, but if I may, I'll make a case for gin. As it has been well-noted by the notorious city pirates Milk & Cheese, gin makes a man mean. And as I've discovered, gin and turpentine are close cousins. And if ye absolutely must treat yer malaria, quinine is the classic mixer for gin. And when ye've had so much to drink ye sweat booze out yer pores and smell like a distillery, at least ye'll smell like a distillery AND a pine air freshener.

And that's me twopence.

:huh:

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Now, it's true that I'm new to this forum, and 'ave tried to avoid stepping on toes, wif me weakened condition an wot, but if I may, I'll make a case for gin. As it has been well-noted by the notorious city pirates Milk & Cheese, gin makes a man mean. And as I've discovered, gin and turpentine are close cousins. And if ye absolutely must treat yer malaria, quinine is the classic mixer for gin. And when ye've had so much to drink ye sweat booze out yer pores and smell like a distillery, at least ye'll smell like a distillery AND a pine air freshener.

And that's me twopence.

:huh:

Bloody Jack,

Well, let me tell ya somethun mate. I don't care if yer a sunday school teacher (which I kin tell yer not). That is an excellent observation you gave on a very"GINgerly" subject. You keep yer knoggen gears churnin' lad, n' Ol' Stynky Tudor" will move up in rank!

Black Jack :huh::huh::huh:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Well, thank ye, Jack. Our ilk 'ave to stick together. Remember, they called us 'knaves' before they called us 'Jacks.'

On the moment I get the Kodak-Eastman devil paper developed, I'll post a picture of me in me kit, not in me venician mercenary uniform.

:P

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Agreed Enchantress, nothin like a good head o steam an someone who needs a good lickin'.

I likes me gin, and mead, and DRambuie, and Capn Morgans, and Jose' and Schnapps.

Lager, ale, Black and tans, Guinness, Amber Bock and even a Leinenkeugel on them hot days.

BUT never a Bug Lite. Would rather drink cat wet. (personal reasons, mateys, an I mean no dissing.)

Now, what do I want fer the next day?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Me Father swore by Bourbon, an lived to his eighties. Afer he died, they went ta cremate him, and the concussion took out two city blocks, a florists, and half of a perfectly good bawdy house.

Me, I never drinks anything ya can run a car on....... :ph34r::ph34r:

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Me Father swore by Bourbon, an lived to his eighties. Afer he died, they went ta cremate him, and the concussion took out two city blocks, a florists, and half of a perfectly good bawdy house.

Me, I never drinks anything ya can run a car on....... :lol::lol:

Ha ha ha LOL LOL LOL,,,

I had a crappy day mate and you made ol' Black Jack smile with that post.....Thanks! :lol::lol::lol:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

:)

Me pleasure.

:D