Which hero are you?

1130268170ZORRO.jpg

You scored as Zorro. Zorro is the bane of the corrupt officials of Old California, a Spanish Robin Hood, a cavalier caballero who robs from the rich, gives to the poor, and always leaves his trademark "Z" behind as a reminder that when the people need him, he will always appear on his black stallion.

Which Action Hero would you be????

Hmm a female Zorro in a black leather corset and pants???? Aye I think I can do that..I have a fondness for whips..*grins* And instead of a trademark "Z" Ill leave an "S"...Hmm hey IronBess has Disney considered a female Zorro?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

You scored as a William Wallace

The great Scottish warrior William Wallace led his people against their English oppressors in a campaign that won independence for Scotland and immortalized him in the hearts of his countrymen. With his warrior's heart, tactician's mind, and poet's soul, Wallace was a brilliant leader. He just wanted to live a simple life on his farm, but he gave it up to help his country in its time of need.

RHJMap.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Too funny!

You scored as a Captain Jack Sparrow

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgment. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

I would have never thought of that one! Think I need to retest and take time with my answers. :lol::lol:

Hmm...so far we have Zorro, William Wallace, Captain Jack Sparrow...

Let's see what they've come up for me, shall we?

You scored as a Lara Croft ! :lol:

A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

What the?!? Jeeze, really?! I've got to loose some weight! :lol:

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

You scored as a Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.

:lol:

"I'm no fencing master, but I had some schoolin' in the art of cold steel"

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgment. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

92%

William Wallace

83%

hmmm not so sure I like being thought of as someone who puts me first all the time... not something I could be proud of.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You scored as a Neo, the "One"

Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

You scored as a Maximus

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus 67%

Indiana Jones 67%

Captain Jack Sparrow 63%

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0

You scored as a Lara Croft

A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

Huh...didn't know she had a goofy side..

I'll skip the cemeteries... :lol:

Thanks for the quiz Siren! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Well Patrick...you could just wear dark tights...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Interesting.....

1130267785Tomb%20Raider.jpg

You scored as a Lara Croft

Lara Croft

88%

Indiana Jones

79%

Batman, the Dark Knight

67%

James Bond, Agent 007

67%

The Terminator

63%

Captain Jack Sparrow

58%

Maximus

58%

The Amazing Spider-Man

58%

El Zorro

54%

Neo, the "One"

54%

William Wallace

50%

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yay - the hero I've always most identified with!

1130268344BATMAN.jpg

You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight, As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight 100%

Neo, the "One" 83%

Lara Croft 75%

James Bond, Agent 007 71%

Captain Jack Sparrow 67%

El Zorro 58%

Indiana Jones 54%

The Amazing Spider-Man 54%

Maximus 46%

The Terminator 46%

William Wallace 25%

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Lara Croft - 75%

Indiana Jones - 71%

James Bond, Agent 007 - 67% (as opposed to James Bond, Ornithologist)

Well, I suppose what's good for Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon is good enough for me... (although I'd probably prefer Marilyn over Joe E. Brown!)

I guess I better get a pack of Gillette Daisy Plus Razors. (I am not waxing. Am not!!)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

1130268344BATMAN.jpg

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 You scored as a Batman, the Dark Knight As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight 54%

Captain Jack Sparrow 50%

The Terminator 42%

Lara Croft 38%

Indiana Jones 38%

The Amazing Spider-Man 38%

Maximus 33%

William Wallace 25%

James Bond, Agent 007 13%

El Zorro 8%

Neo, the "One" 4%

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

79%

El Zorro

71%

Batman, the Dark Knight

67%

Indiana Jones

63%

William Wallace

63%

Lara Croft

50%

Maximus

50%

Neo, the "One"

46%

James Bond, Agent 007

38%

The Terminator

38%

The Amazing Spider-Man

33%

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Hahaha! I am my hero! It's not really surprising...I am studying archaeology, after all! I don't really get how Batman came in second, but oh well.

You scored as a Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.

Indiana Jones

88%

Batman, the Dark Knight

75%

Captain Jack Sparrow

71%

Lara Croft

71%

Maximus

67%

El Zorro

67%

William Wallace

67%

The Amazing Spider-Man

58%

Neo, the "One"

54%

The Terminator

46%

James Bond, Agent 007

33%

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

For some reason I always score high on Batman.

Maybe because it's as close as you can get to the Joker. I'll bet you'd make a good Joker. (Without the extreme malicious streak.)

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?" :lol:

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

PYRATPHIL!!!!!! My brudda from anudda mudda! 100% Batman, baybeeee!

You scored as a Batman, the Dark Knight

As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight

100%

Captain Jack Sparrow

83%

The Amazing Spider-Man

67%

Maximus

67%

James Bond, Agent 007

67%

William Wallace

67%

Neo, the "One"

58%

Indiana Jones

50%

The Terminator

50%

El Zorro

50%

Lara Croft

29%

Sorry, Pat. I read your post and thought you said you got along well with rubber HOSES! OI!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.