just ankered off

John Rackham

[FO :ph34r: NT=CouriWell mi skervyer] Well mi skervy lads, just sailed by to find ye all here. My name is John Rackham aka Calico Jack, I was angged in 1720 but got dug up by mi loyle lasses Mary&Anne, so here I am, where's the RUM then?? :ph34r::ph34r:

:lol:

The rum be a'top what ever bar you plunk's yer money down on. :lol:

First rounds on you mate, I'll have a Mai Tai! :ph34r:

Welcome to the port of all Pyracy Captain :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

och....wha ay?....another capn?...wel now....a capn ya be....a buyin ya be fer certain....and a drynkin i be....fer certain....says i....

inn keeper, set meself up wit anoder of dem dark, stout bilge gotten drynks o' yers....an top off wit a rum er two.....

as i down da drynk, lay me head back upon the table wence it came....and slumber back doen into the dreamfilled world of lov'y wenches, wit two...big.....huge ....mugs o ale...and everyday tis me burthday........zzzzz :ph34r:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

"ankered"?

Is that like an anker sore? :blink:

If'n yer resurrected, don't be drippin' seaweed an' whatnot all about. Please keep yer sea vegetables confined t' jest one area. Ray'll not be happy followin' ye and pickin' up after....

I'll take a Mai Tai like Bess. 'Tis gotten warm enough fer sure fer them "tropical" drinks, methinks.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welp, Calico, m'dear'n... how's 'bout a variety o' drinks whilst listening to yer stories of th' old days? This Lady 'll very well much enjoy such tales.

~Lady B

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'll take a Mai Tai like Bess. 'Tis gotten warm enough fer sure fer them "tropical" drinks, methinks.

WHOO HOO!!!

Atta boy!!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'll take a Mai Tai like Bess.  'Tis gotten warm enough fer sure fer them "tropical" drinks, methinks.

WHOO HOO!!!

Atta boy!!! :lol:

YAY! I'VE GOT THE BLESSING OF THE NEXT DISNEY PRINCESS!!!

;)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

crowsnestmoonlight.jpg

Good evening sir... Welcome to tha pub... I'll have a shag off me tankard after ye fills it up wit Appleton Rum..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

:ph34r: Well, thank e for a fine welcome :ph34r: If only ye were not so far away?? :ph34r: I'll put a shilling or 2 over the head so ye can drink till ye drops, me, i'm after those wenches on er so to keep up mi reputation :ph34r:

is any of ye in my port?(UK) would be good to pillage together, or a barrel of RUM!! :ph34r:

Welcome Captain Tis nice to see another new face here bouts. As fer the drink A Plunder Me Cherry if'n ye will extra cherries of course. *Steals Matts Mai Tai as well :ph34r: *

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 2 months later...

Jack is that you? where the girls? Mary and Anne God I haven't seen them in (turns as if he can still think and scratches his head) maybe four years????? How"s the water treating you? How long you been at sea mate? I believe that you even look shorter? no matters Its still Guinness mate and thank you very much

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

[FO :huh: NT=CouriWell mi skervyer] Well mi skervy lads, just sailed by to find ye all here. My name is John Rackham aka Calico Jack, I was angged in 1720 but got dug up by mi loyle lasses Mary&Anne, so here I am, where's the RUM then??  B)   :huh:

:huh:

Welcome Aboard, and Amongst the Living too. Glad to see you've been resurrected. And as for a drink I will take some Disaronno on the Rocks if you please.

Aye, now how about telling us all some of your stories and adventures.

BriarRose finds a seat by the fire and makes her self comfortable waiting for the Captain to begin his tales.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.