The Pirate Primer

Jib

• 3 weeks later...

Aye, that thar be a right fine book it be.

Of course ye wonders if thar be a blasted secret in that thar book, with it bein written by a "former" FBI agent, it be!

Could be he is just tryin to smoke us out and then nab us, based on no more than simply the way we be a speakin, that's fer sure. Talk about yer profilin, arrrrr.

;)

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 2 months later...

aye, a fine book it is....

i first read about it here thanx to jib!

then i looked it up on this internet thing,

then borders sent me a 25% off coupon

and i went to the near by one and raided them for the book!

love the insults. and sayin the truth it looks nice on the table here.

i recommend the book to expand thou vocabulary!

wait till ye sees the section on arrrgh !!!

...up close and personal means one of two things:

You are either waking up with me in the morn or I am the last face you will ever see...</span>

• 2 weeks later...

I read it over the summer. Great book, especially for writing in the Pub's pyrate yarns.

I deciphered 2 of the stanzas for the treasure quest, but became stymied....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Eye found out about The Pirate Primer because of this thread and decided to order it. I have had it for a week now and had begun using it as Pew has suggested in bits and pieces of a pyrate yarn I have been spinning on ResSpace. I only wish it had some audio cd to accompany it so I could learnt the speachin farster..HArr Harr :rolleyes: (Reading puts me to sleep)...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."