'appy Berfday Capt. Flint

Mad Woman Cheryl

Arr, and a 'appy, 'appy Beerthday be wished to ya Captain FlinkexclamationAnim.gif

(berp) Ur um . . .

I belive that you’ve recently taken another prize and discovered treasure. I think congratulations must be in order for ya shipmate, congratulationsexclamationAnim.gif

(berp)

Somebody buy me, I mean buy us or ah, buy this man Captain Flink a drink. . . Oh I'll just do it, drinks on the house, Stynky's buying.

Me pistol and tankard both raised and emptied according to pirate pub tradition, the one I just made up.

Once again ‘appy Berrthday LaddexclamationAnim.gif

Happy Birthday Captain!!!! Me tankard raised to ye!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Always remember Cap'n, it's him with the most birthdays what wins the game. Or as our former powder monkey, now able bodied seaman of all of 15 years be sayin, "I plans ta live forever. So far so good."

Evil Tiny

I'm not really evil...oh wait...yes I am!

Discipline is on the severe side of harsh, and I likes it that way.

Many thanks to all of ye for rememberin me special day. It warms me heart to see so many uhhh, well,, uhh, "kind" words, from so many drunk errr uhhh I mean special people.

Hey Westyn... can't me wenches be grand and me days be merry? Just a thought................

It's always good to discover new things on ones birthday.. I found out that after two bottles of champaigne, all hard cider taste the same. see ya on the seas........... Flint

Flint was a Captain from Baltimore

Who loves raiding merchant ships offshore.

He would fire his gone

Never to be outdone

With his feet standing knee high in gore.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions