The Privy Wall

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me on this one.....

There is absolutely nothing handicaped about the Pyrate or the Royaliste!!

If any thing, he's perfect but I'm hoping he'll lower his standards for me ..... if not, then I'm hoping he's very easily corrupted and led astray.... If not, then there's always rope and handcuffs!! *innocent look :ph34r: *

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Aye, never said the Royalist was handicapped. Actually it's me, my twisted, toasted brain of bran cereal! Likes I said, I's just funnin' no harm or intentional strikes o' the cutlass intended.

My apologies, if'n I offended Gary or others.

RumbaRue

**I have no brain, I have straw** :ph34r:

No offense taken in any way. My humour at times is on the wry side.

Carry on....... :)

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

*Quill sees Saber's carving on the privy wall and is much surprised that he went into the privy, as he usually tends to "enjoy nature" during such moments. *

Wow... this must mean he really loves me if he went in there just to leave me a message!

*So Quill decides to leave Saber a message, where she knows he'll find it, outside the privy, where he prefers to "hang out."*

QuillLovesSaber.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Longarm strolls in starts reading, thinks to self " If this keeps up we'r gonna need a bigger privy." Shurgs "Oh well, When in Rome..." Pulls out dagger.

Thar my ship lies at anchor,

For getting me here I must thank her.

Surrounded by pirates full of rum,

I hope I don't get splinters in me bum!

Strolls out wondering where he put those damn tweezers.

<Note to self> " Next time bring a holy stone just in case."

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Longarm rushes back in remebering something he had read.

If God had wanted man to lower the seat,

He also would have given us mats to wipe our feet.

Oh wait! I guess he did.

I'll just quickly and quietly close the lid.

Leaves quickly still thinking about tweezers.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Make love, not war.- Hell, do both, get married!

-Women's restroom, The Filling Station. Bozeman, Montana.

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

-Revolution Books. New York, New York.

A Woman's Rule of Thumb:

If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.

-Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort. Dallas, Texas.

from a great place for getting Quotes, just cause its Friurking Monday and I wanna! To everyone who wants to hang out...

http://www.cyber-systemsinc.com/restroom.htm

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

...After Pyrate Ship is raided by the Sausalito Police Dept. for complaints about the Halloween pirate 'Ded Fred' hangin' from the mizzen gaff, the Pyrate returns to the privy to pinch off a 'reply' to the gendarmes......pulls out dirk, an' in customary 'homey' fashion, crudely scrawls..."Fuck the Cops!" ,(eh, vato?)..sticks used paper underneath for effect, lights the remainder of the roll on fire, fire.gif an' goes back to the Ship....

:ph34r:

takes a bottle of really really bad rum and puts out the fire.. at least the paper one.

Bad Capn! You spelled darn wrong!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Dead Fred was busted?!!! On what grounds? I 'm blown away... Who in their right mind wouldn't laugh at a fake dead guy hanging from the yardarm of a pirate ship?!! What next... are they gonna complain that the Disney POTC ride has too much graphic violence? That's ridiculous.

*takes out dagger, but decides not to blame the cops but the friggen-idiot whiner who doesn't like Dead Fred.*

Muttering irritably about who could not like Dead Fred and carves:

Oh ye' o' weak stomach n' whiney of voice.... ye deserve to live with yerself.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

You know the dred pirate Black Jack

Who claims to have a furry back.

Well I took the big lug

Used his back for a rug

And gave his bare ass a good smack.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

*smells the burning,rum soaked mess in the stall next door and wonders what action the poelease took with our Captain Gary*

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

I found this old privy in port

It was just of the scurviest sort.

Those pirates go in

And come out with a grin

You'd think it was a brothel resort.

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

...Stumbles in the privy, feelin' around inna dark, lights candle,and as asual, laffs arse off at Weaver's sense 'o humor, ruinin' me aim, consequently puts out fire intensified by the rum (e'en bad rum burns!), mutters somethin' 'bout the gendarmes jus' makin' me remove 'Ded Fred', buttons up and goes back to swabbin' the cannon.... :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Aye, never said the Royalist was handicapped. Actually it's me, my twisted, toasted brain of bran cereal! Likes I said, I's just funnin' no harm or intentional strikes o' the cutlass intended.

My apologies, if'n I offended Gary or others.

RumbaRue

**I have no brain, I have straw** :D

I thought it were some allusion to 'is needing the l o n g e r stall

but then I don't know the fellow personally

if this saves ye' Rumba, ye owe me

Arrrr...seems I'm a bit late but I'm surprised it didn't occur to ya sooner than later.

Sorry about Fred....... They call it loitering? Hanging about without occupation? tell them es' an important part of balancing the yardarm (or something nautical) call the ACLU (unless ye have a HOA like the selfservingpiddlekopfs that run my complex (don't get me started .... :D me Hungarian comes out)...ye didn't sign any agreeement to conform to a nice middleclassappearance did ye? or do ye remember? Fer G/G sakes lad, ye gots cannon on the deck and a windswayingskyhangingdeaddummyman worries them? Lords! Tell them it's an important Tibetan ceremony....a symbolic sky burial......a representational rather tham exposing them to the real event (all in consideration of the neighbors sensitivities (a course, if they go fer it ye have to find a real object fer sky burial..............)

will captweaver write the ballad of Dead Fred?