The Privy Wall

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hearing mention of the Pineapple, Jonesy leaves a "present" in the litter box for the Captain to fire*

*Penny blinks*

Oh the Coasties are gonna LOVE us....

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Aye!!! We'll round up a KITTY BRIGADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*'Quill silently wonders to herself if cats can be trained to say "arr" because having them mewing from the ship could be rather embarassing during battle, knowing that the "pussy" jokes would be humiliating*

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

*looks over to Jonesy's box*

OH M'GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT HOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatCropCircles.jpg

*blinks*

*stares*

I guess he's creative, Quill... You would think guys would have that sort of aim...

*Jones looks amazingly proud of himself*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

* Writen, o' course, on any empty space left in this here head...

A blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean every time one unloads. . . You wonder why the ocean is so salty. . . Don' t swallow the water! ! !

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

LOL :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: OW!

grog comes out of Merrydeath's nose over the cat crop circles.

haaaaaaaaaaar matey, you got talented peeing cats.

And Mad Mad, you be a jenius wit the dagger!

There was a sea capn named Briggs,

who smelled like a ship load of pigs,

he said with a smile,

you get used ta it after a while

and it helps if you don't wash your wig.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

There was a young barmaid from Vale,

On her chest tattooed prices of ale,

And on her behind,

For the sake of the blind,

Was the same information in braille!

:ph34r:

Ladies, if you tingle when you tinkle,

Have a doctor check your wrinkle.

There once was a man from La Paz,

Whose balls were made out of brass,

When he clanged them together,

They played "Stormy Weather,"

And lightning shot out of his ass!

..Whilst sittin' in the privy, finiishin' me mornin' 'constitutional', I starts ta' rethink the 'fightin' cats' concept...Counting heads, there seems to be enough to' warrant some serious thought to implementation....In a snap judgement call, I duly appoint 'Roswell' official Ships 'Kittymaster', give a call for Jonesey an' the rest, figurin' they'll rightly solve the 'scratchin' order', an' set a bowl 'o cream down, laced wif' a portion 'o rum.. Then I pulls me favorite dirk, and in deep letters o'er the door, I inscribe...."Whatcha call a brigade 'o kitties?'....pull me britches back up, and head back to the Ship......

'Cheap brew starts kickin' in,...heads back ta' the privy, laffs at the limerick, starts to sit down, realising some crude arse 'as whizzed all o'er the seat 'n paper roll...takes last ass-gasket from the box, spreads o'er the seat, hangs cutlass 'n belt on the 'ook on the door, an' continues readin'.... :ph34r:

wonders if The Capn of the Royalist fell asleep...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I still be reeling from the vision a' the cropcirclekittylitter. I'm imagining the book will be out in a few months after Oprah and such.

Speak'n a' kitties

That Pud is a verrry fierce cat

on his good days he hissed and he spat

there was nothing scarrier

than that Jack Russell Terrier

OOoops....I mean Pud-the-Pyrate-Pub-Cat!

written on a scrap a' paper towel with purple ink and stuck to the wall with gum......

ZZZzzzz sounding from the inside a' the privy and Merrydeath wait'n and all..........will return tomorrow to read the rest in daylight..........not a place that I'd light a candle :ph34r:

...'Enters privy, takes long over-due whiz,...whilst lookin' down to set elevation an' windage, notices knee-marks from Stynky a' kissin' L***a's arse, :) ( Ponders Pirate Molly's uptake on alla this), makes note in log to re-tile the privry floor, tosses note in hole, chuckles to no one in particular', decides to use the other stall in the future, pulls cutlass, etching on the outside'o the door..'STYNKY"S OFFICE'.............. :ph34r:

Edited by the Royaliste

Aye!!! We'll round up a KITTY BRIGADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*'Quill silently wonders to herself if cats can be trained to say "arr" because having them mewing from the ship could be rather embarassing during battle, knowing that the "pussy" jokes would be humiliating*

Dunno if they can be taught to say "ARRRR" but in a pinch ye can use 'em in a grappling action!