Mood background music CD or MP3 ?

Went into a Petco store recently and in the 'fish' dept. there was piped music that was the sound of the sea splashing against a wharf along with the distant sound of ship or bouy bells and sea gulls. No words, no instrumental stuff, just natural background 'mood music'. Getting a hold of a CD like that would be I thought a nice background noise for a pirate bar area in the house. Checked with the store to see what the CD might be, but was told that it is piped in from corporate on the computer feed.

Was wondering if anyone has a handle on this kind or other 'background' noise/music that would be an 'proper' background sound for a pirate bar? Other sound tracks could be 'Tavern noise' (clinking of dishes, mugs, chairs or benches being moved, muddled conversation sounds, etc. I know there is a nature sounds CD out there somewhere for "gentle rain" and "thunderstorm" but they just don't really say 'Pirate tavern/bar' to me. I suppose some Sea Shanties would be part of a background, but, I don't think a pirate bar would be like going to a concert, you need some sections that are just background. Any ideas?

Since this is the 'music' area of the Pub, I thought I would try posting the question here first rather than in Plunder. Feel free to move it there if you think it would be better answered there.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Hah! I heard that same music at the petstore. When I inquired about it, I vaguely recall they were able to get me a little more info than you got, but upon looking it up, I found nothing. And now, I couldn't for the life of me tell you what that info was.

There is plenty of background music out there - Toucan Pirates and other instrumental sea tunes. But as for standalone ambient background noise, not sure mate. If I find anything, I'll let you know. You be sure and do the same! :D

I AM BILGEMUNKY