Pirate Master! So, you want to be a Pyrate!

Cheeky Actress

Alright, who knows the exact location of filming? We're all gonna just show up and steal the ship and shanghai the crew, impose some of our ideas. Whos with me?!

If I didn't think that the filming was already done I would be glad to join you. They look like a bunch of slackers. The only one I have any respect for it the dock worker. I would really like to see how he would handle being captain.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

In the scheme of Reality TV... Pyrate reinactors are actually perhaps the most normal for this show logically.

Now for other shows... perhaps a Ghost Hunters, Who Wants to Be a Superhero, or Deal or No Deal... then yes, we'd be the crazies.

Instead, the one show they have where we'd be the baseline... they go with people you hated in college...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Bloody, it was filmed in Dominica...

Good question about the clothes I have been meaning to inquire about that at the Pirate Master Wiki website. I will generate a Post for that there. They do look a bit 'pyrated' up for modern day pyrates.

I wonder what kind of make up Jupiter is using...I would think she would use Henna for her little bindi makeup jobs.

Rumba are you sure they used the Picton Castle for the XXX Pirate movie...now you got me wondering..they don't mention it at their website. (now I have to get out that DVD and see if I can see if they give credit to it or watch it to compare to the one on their website)

Picton Castle website

Also folks at the Picton Castle website they will have a Training Tour for Bosuns...looked interesting.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

I can think of 10 people right off the top of me head what would scared the living f**k out of these lubbers, and they're all right here on the Pub. That's a compliment, blokes! :huh:

Hell I would scare those fools. I would also be looking for a way into the captains cabin and grabin that loot. And yes I could do it. That lock didn't look that hard. :huh:

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

I think playing 'daddy cool' will be the downfall of Asmuth. I certainly would not have given all my winnings...no way...a bit o taste I would pass around equally but I would have kept the brunt of it myself. If you are 'too easy' as a leader you will get steamrolled. I am sure you see that out in your workplaces yourselves. No one will take him serious after a while.

Lady Alyx

Azmyth is eventually going to be viewed a too weak and overthrown. at that point they would have had two extremes in a captain, and the eventual result would be that Joe Don would become the best candidate for captain. He had been before and has experience, and he has seen how people react to a kind captain or a tough captain, so i believe he'd take that into consideration. Unfortunately, he'll never get reelected.

To me Joe Don is a bad apple and needs to leave. And I'm sure just like every show like that they vote the weak ones off first then realize they are up againts the strongest and need to work even harder to get them off.

I still don't think Joe Don is that bad. I liked what he said to Louie about his lame obsession to get rid of him. I don't think a hateful captain is what I want to sail under. I much rather sail under a stern one than a hateful one. Hate blinds your eyes sometimes. Too bad they got rid of Cheryl she was a smart and well spoken. Again the haters (associating her with the first captain) have prevailed again.

I think Cheryl would have been the best Lady Pirate Captain, and then second Jupiter.

Lady Alyx

Somehow Eye think the ones we dislike the most are gonna stick 'round to keep ya coming back for more....allot of shows like this always seem to work that way.... No surprise wit this line of thought, that Joe whats his face is still on board... Louie seems a bit jealous over the money......

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

At first I thought Louie was really cool, he is a awesome player but once he became Captain the hate got in the way. He makes a better crew men then a captain anyday, and that's why he didn't want to be cap. He always hated Joe Don but not all eyes where on him and now that they are it's kinda foolish to hate someone so much. He has other things he should be doing.

Dang... I've only seen the first three episodes.....

Watched them offa cbs...nbc..... whoever it was Silent typed about......(but I book marked it...)

Ol' Jon coulda survived it he split th' loot.....

to read that Louie becomes Capt. (and does a bad job O' it) is kinda dissapointing.......

Now that I can watch the show (two weeks behind everyone else...)

Its kinda fun......

Still the back stabin' stuff.....

Last show I saw the Hippyish dreadlocked guy that started talking English was Captain..... But he splitted the loot.....

Guess I gotta watch the next episode to see wot happened.....