Haunted Fort Zach?

Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.ghosthauntedtour.com/keywesthau...edghosttour.htm

check it out...it lists Fort Zach as one of the 15 most haunted places in Key West!!! :huh: that and the Light House as seen on Ghost Hunters :huh:

OHHHHHHH!!!! I AM DEFINATELY COMMIN NOW!!!!!!

anybody got any stories from there? :huh:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well William, I truly enjoy a good ghost tale as much as the next person and knowing that Master Harry has 'encountered' such a thing, I hope to hear a tale or two while I am down there.

It makes for a good night of company around the fire. Too bad that the moon will be waning then it would set the mood quite nicely!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Nasty! Did the clip have to start off with that crazy old man stealing that dead girl and turning her into a sex doll / companion ? I think even the infamous Ol' Edward Low would have been heaving his guts out over the side if he knew about this.

signature4.jpg]

Dearest Blackfoot,

It seems that said, 'video' to the link which was posted by Maddog, doesn't work on my end for some strange reason.

All I read about was about the Fort itself. My word, there are ghost stories then there are Horrid Stories!

:huh::huh:

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

This is true. Some of our crewe were the only ones on the grounds in 2004 and went into the fort. One of the lanterns broke for no apparent reason and one of our crew has photos of apparitions and such.

Good place to go, especially back where the doc was treating people for yellow fever.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

i would for sure.....

i've been on many of them in the past.. i actually used to be a guide for the Toronto Ghost Walk at Casa Loma and Spadina House several years back... loads of fun!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

"Oi... you're supposed to be dead!!" :o

"Am I not!!" ;)

:lol:

I personally don't plan to sleep at all...

Might as well hunt some ghosts!!

...count me in!!! :lol:

:lol:

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

I was just about to ask you the exact same thing my dear...... Including the screaming like a chick thingy!! :lol:

I thought the witching hour was from 12-1am???

Rats

sig2.jpg

here's the reality of spirits from my experience... they don't have an hour.. they can be active anytime of the day or night.. although we generally will not notice their activity during the day due to all the noise and commotion of everyday activities... we tend to think they are more active at night because that is when our subconscious is most prominent when we sleep and are moving in and out of Rem... we become more open to what is happening around us through subconscious perception...

the witching hour varies depending on cultural background... gypsies tend to believe it is at 1am.. others 3 am...

again i can only go from my experiences.. where most of the activity took place around 3:33am.... strange but true...

B)

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

So basically after bar close is the best time to go ghost busting by lantern light!!

Then again we are Reen -"Actors"..... We can always "make" our own fun!!

Rats

sig2.jpg

welll........considering we are to be dressed as pirates...and the fort wasnt built till after...around pre-cival war era.....if a ghosty was to spie upon us...they might think that they are the ones seeing the ghosts from another time!!! B)

B) is it good to scare a ghost.... B) will they wet there sheets? ;)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg