Haunted Fort Zach?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...so for this ghost hunt we needs us 2 bottles of rum (for us and for them) :ph34r: ...candles or lantern...to set the mood... :ph34r: several hours before telling true ghost stories...to get us wary... :ph34r: a baddly drawn map...sos to surley get ourselves lost... :huh: and most importantly .... :ph34r: ...a pretty 18 to 20 year old virgin to sacrifice.... :huh: ...they likes the virgins... :ph34r: ...last time we tried that...she was not a virgin..she was from Virginia... :ph34r: ...did not go nearly as planned :o any takers? :huh:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

As for me, I wandered about the grounds at all hours of the night and witnessed not apparitions of any sort both in '06 and '05. Still, I'm game for another go just so long as no one is planning on being disrespectful of the spirits. No taunting. It's just bad manners, seeing as how they live (OK, reside) there and we are just visitors.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

well... i'd volunteer me self for the sacrificial virgin... but i'm surely well past 20 and .. ahhh.... is there such a thing as a born again virgin... if so .. how long do i have to abstain to qualify... :P

although i can tell a pretty good ghost story... and i can draw a bad map as well... i can even bring rum...

B)B)B)B)

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

Ok so the virginal-lasses are out...

But then again, what do you expect.... Pirates!!

I do agree we should be respectful, if nothing else of the folks trying to sleep.... Did I mention I snore....??? usually loud enough to wake the dead!!

I can see it now zombies and pirates and bears, oh my!

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Did I mention I snore....??? usually loud enough to wake the dead!!

If you'll be looking fer ghosts, isn't that sort of what you all want?? :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

With all of the construction the spirits may be stirred up enough to show themselves just about anywhere and not be in a particularly good mood.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

so we'll be dealin with sleepin pirates.. snoring.. grumpy ghosts.. and construction... throw a flask of rum in there.. and i'd say we's be havin some kinda fun!!! ;):lol::lol:;)

and what self respectin pirate lets out a blood curdling girlie scream when they see a ghost?

;)

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

ah.....yeah...that wold be me :huh: ...there is also a rumor that i wet meself onse oe twice (ok 15 times) ...but there were no witness....ok there are witnesses ...but theye are all liars.... :D

one should always be respectful when in someone else haunts...er ...mean home..... :huh:

and if you fellows are bringin the white sheets...i'll leave mine at home :huh:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

If there be apparitions with white sheets on in the south, don't be too sure that they're ghosts...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

It would make sense that Ft Zachary Taylor would be haunted. People make a big deal Ft McHenry in Baltimore (same place as "ramparts, rockets red glare, bombs bursting in air "from Star Spangled Banner fame) : http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/maryland.htm

^^

"Baltimore - Fort McHenry - The Fort was used throughout history in guarding Baltimore Maryland. Many stories of ghosts and ghostly activity include: a shadowy figure marching along the parapets, an evil spirit in the hallway leading to the bathrooms, floating or moving furniture, tour guides during the Ghost Tour being surrounded in unearthly light, and voices heard by employees after the Fort has been closed to visitors. The stories are well known by local residents and many people who worked at the Fort or visited it can attest to these occurrences."

SHIP2-1.jpg

QUOTE (hurricane @ Apr 14 2007, 08:39 PM)

If there be apparitions with white sheets on in the south, don't be too sure that they're ghosts...

-- Hurricane 

lol.... 

LOL is right. :D

wow!...............that is funny in a scary sort of way.

SHIP2-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have one of those EMF gaussmeter things the ghosthunters always use to detect electostatic signals, I'll bring it this time. We would need to check local regulations so no one gets pinched by law enforcement . Fort Zach is small enough. I can't see anyone complaining. FYI, while sailing around Baltimore, it was easy to just sail up to the isolated abandoned, so-called haunted civil war island fort Carroll (near Key bridge), across where the folks keep the sailboat, and snoop around. Now the state clamped down on trespassing, so it ain't like it used to be.

I miss those days.

SHIP2-1.jpg

I have one of those EMF gaussmeter things the ghosthunters always use to detect electostatic signals, I'll bring it this time. We would need to check local regulations so no one gets pinched by law enforcement . Fort Zach is small enough. I can't see anyone complaining. FYI, while sailing around Baltimore, it was easy to just sail up to the isolated abandoned, so-called haunted civil war island fort Carroll (near Key bridge), across where the folks keep the sailboat, and snoop around. Now the state clamped down on trespassing, so it ain't like it used to be.

I miss those days.

SHIP2-1.jpg