Scallywags Needed......

aye captain i have an 18 year old son who'd love to meet up with you for hampton he graduates the week before.... let me know if he needs to contact you other than on here ....he's excited by the prospect of sailing with you for awhile :blink:

You know you really shouldn't tempt me in this way. If I wasn't married with kids I would have joined you long ago. Of course if I wasn't maried and had kids I would have my own boat and would take you by force of arms B)B)

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

Ya-ya, and if we had ham, we'd have ham 'n eggs...if we had eggs......This was a some whate serious post for crew, but....it'd take a really BIG ship, as we've generally out-gunned every ship we've come accross, be it West Coast or East Coast.....( we really like big ships..We can come in really close, and they can't train their guns low enough while we blast 'eck outta 'em..)

:lol:

aye captain i have an 18 year old son who'd love to meet up with you for hampton he graduates the week before.... let me know if he needs to contact you other than on here ....he's excited by the prospect of sailing with you for awhile :lol:

Ahoy! Ya might jest have him give us a call soon, as we're getting some input from this and other forums......

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Aye, mate!...We had a bloody good time in Virginia; shot the hell outta Norfolk, and we're headed back to Beaufort on the morning tide...But then, after droppin' off the side arms and loadin' up provisions, we're off for Halifax, and we're back on for the Tallships Challenge, so be warned, you five or six ports in Canada, there'll be pirates in them waters!!

:rolleyes:

Aye, it's good to be headin' to the Canadian ports, especially since Halifax be the land 'o ROYALISTE' creation some 36 years ago....We're back in Beaufort reprovisioning after a fine time in the commonwealth of Virginia...It was excellent runnin' into Jamaica Rose and Capt. Michael after such a long absence...Now, Northward on a fast clip!..(we also have an empty rack, so anyone wantin' to crew, jump on quick!)

<_<

ROYALISTE Down, but not out, eh?