Pirate Plunder Collection

um......

:lol: ..nope

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have half finished plunder spread all over my sewing room & kitchen. I'll be looking for those addresses soon & shipping everything next week. I'm looking forward to it :lol:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Ah, Jacky - i'm glad you like your bits! True, I tried to match up each person most carefully - yet you are the only one who I had any idea of their preference! :lol:

And Rumba ~ it must've been the hands of fate! Glad I am to have added to your collection ~

:huh:

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Ahoy mateys!

I be on my way to a new port o' call, and I have one too many seachest for the voyage.

Anyone who wants to swap me some plunder is welcome to PM me. Also, a bit of info to help me fyne tune the trade would be most welcome.

Best regards,

Quartermaster James Hunt

of the Good Ship Fearless

Thus far, I have sent plunder to Oderlesseye. He should recieve it tomorrow or Monday I should think.

I'm am currenlty working on plunder for two others.....

Well....everyone on this thread is on my list....but I'll surprise ya.

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

I still have the list from the Secret Santa thing, so I've created a list of those who are interested in exchanging goodies.

I can PM anyone who is interested in booty exchanges with those on the list, so you'll have everyone's address. I can up-date the list when it becomes necessary as more join in.

Is this ok with everybody?

I could use a copy of that list!

BTW, Mistress Diamond, yer plunder arrived safe and sound this day. Humbled I am by your thoughtful consideration of the gifts included... well thought out Lady! Well thought out indeed! Afterall what captain named Sterling wouldn't appreciate silver coins with beautiful sailing ships on them! And thank you for sharing so special a memory from one of your trips in that amazing photograph!... ye shall have to spend some time with me at PW, talking about yer travels.... Again. Most grateful!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yeah, Rumba, I could use that list. Go ahead and PM me.

Thanks!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Please don't include me (my address) on that list. I'd like to take it on a one by one basis.

Also, in light of the recent pub hackings, I would like to point out that the pm system is most probably not secure. So I'd like to suggest that people not store any personal address in their pm's . Please write them down and then delete the address.

Thanks everyone!

I do that as a matter of course. I never leave any personal info in my PM file. Good tip though.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Well here's a pic of what I've got so far.

Treasureboxgoodies.jpg

Rumba! I meant ta mention I was eyeing the very piece of fabric trim in this picture that ye sent me...whoagH!!!! thankee! :rolleyes:

BTW, Mistress Diamond, yer plunder arrived safe and sound this day. Humbled I am by your thoughtful consideration of the gifts included... well thought out Lady!

:rolleyes:;)

Good Captain Sterling ~

'Tis only fitting you have a fleet to call your own ~ and I truly enojyed pulling together your treasure! B):rolleyes: I am most pleased that you enjoy it!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

OMG !

Maeve O'Treasaigh

Oderlesseye graciously tips his tricorn....

Ye has out done ye self... The "eyes" were a great Laugh....

I place them around the perifery of my monitor.

The Patterns are mucho appreciated... I have aspirations... and now no excuse! Damn postage was a bit much....No worries Ye shall enjoy

wot Eye be sending along in a week or so!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Thankyou Mary Diamond: The coins and the description of your travel makes them worth more than their weight in gold. I will frame them with the letter, (too nice of a treasure to hide in a treasure chest). :rolleyes:

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

OOgh!!! The Cat has recieved more plunder from the fear filled postal clerks!

Treasures both from all corners of the globe and from the hands of certain pirates who know just wot the Cat likes!

Mary Diamond! wow thankee, feels like I been sailin the 7 seas..

Jacky luv, aww ye know.. ye just know.. :rolleyes:

Quartermaster James...you shouldn't have..woah I've just redecorated..this'll go on the wall!

:rolleyes:

Quartermaster James...you shouldn't have..woah I've just redecorated..this'll go on the wall!

Silly Cat!

You're supposed to drink the cocoa packets...not nail them to the wall! :rolleyes:

I put some more plunder on the packet ships this week, but many more will be sent after next week, as I will be between ports until then. So, if I've already swapped addys with you and you don't receive something this week, look to the packet ships the week next.

Best regards,

Quartermaster James Hunt

of the Good Ship Fearless

Well I have things ready to go out for Red Cat, Quartermaster James, Mary Diamond, and Oderlesseye. Hopefully in the mail Monday. If anyone else wants in on this round, pm away!

Many and assorted items on te way to all..... ;)

Boots and Red Cat ~ Happy to hear everything has reached you in good order! I do like to share my experiences, and am glad to hear they are well received.

Boots, dear, thank you for wonderful treasure! And gemmies, too ~ ah, glorious sparkly color, perfect for my little treasure chest. The pin and tartan are wonderful, and I will proudly wear it. I have traveled Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the western US - I do believe the beautiful postcards you send are beckoning me to explore our eastern states. Perhaps we will meet at PiP 2007?

Sweet Jacky Tar, I see why Red Cat is so fond of you! Your treasure is thoughtful, beautiful and absolutely perfect. Such perfect timing ~ my crocus, tulips and hellebore are all blooming, and the urge to get out and work the soil is nigh on irresistable. This brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart ~ well done! and thank you ~

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!