Alright, which one of you did this.

A couple of things here:

1. Always call the police first! Don’t have a phone? Find one! Then you have a record of your "good faith" intensions. Also, the police will talk you out of doing anything rash (read “stupid”.)

2. You know it wasn’t on of us because he used a cavalry sword. We all own proper cutlasses. Also, he kicked down the door instead of opening it with his boarding axe.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

You know it wasn’t on of us because he used a cavalry sword. We all own proper cutlasses. Also, he kicked down the door instead of opening it with his boarding axe.

:rolleyes:

You forgot....

As well as one of us would have yelled "Prepared to be boarded!"

:rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

hey, I will give the guy credit that he willing to get involved and come to the aid of someone he thought was in trouble. How many times have there been an incident where "haven't heard or seen anything" when someone was being accosted. and no one tried to do anything.

If something had been going on...everyone would be cheering him as a hero...ok, thankfully, it was just a film and not anything else...but at least the guy was willing to come to the aid of another and not just sit by saying it wasn't his business.

I raise a glass to the gent for his good intentions.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I will give the guy credit that he willing to get involved and come to the aid of someone he thought was in trouble.

Comon sence would sujest, letting the guy off with some public service, and a warning........

Unfortunately, the Judge will probably "throw the Book" at him..... somehow, good intentions or trying to help other people never gets rewarded....

Capt. Jim's comment does make a lot of sence tho.........

1. Always call the police first! Don’t have a phone? Find one! Then you have a record of your "good faith" intensions. Also, the police will talk you out of doing anything rash (read “stupid”.)

"I had the sword extended. But that was all,"

:lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

hey, I will give the guy credit that he willing to get involved and come to the aid of someone he thought was in trouble. How many times have there been an incident where "haven't heard or seen anything" when someone was being accosted. and no one tried to do anything.

If something had been going on...everyone would be cheering him as a hero...ok, thankfully, it was just a film and not anything else...but at least the guy was willing to come to the aid of another and not just sit by saying it wasn't his business.

I raise a glass to the gent for his good intentions.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Oh, I give the guy credit for involvement. But I have to take away points for bad judgment. The decision to use (or threaten to use) deadly force should be a final choice, taken only after all other options have been exhausted. That will have to be his defense in court, that any reasonable person would have thought the same as he.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...