Belly up to the bar boys...

Black Syren

I am back! Plunder Me Cherries all around! Sure have missed all of ! It's been crazy busy, daughter turning 16, joining a crew...finally, and well finding a sponsor for our pirate activities. But thanks to William Red Wake my password is good again. Who all is still about??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Ahoy all hands... a round o' plunder-me-cherries be on the Black Syren. :o:rolleyes:

April Fools Day! ;):lol:

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

PLUNDER ME CHERRIES!!!

Aye, sounds good, too. Back as well. ;)

Glad yo'r back, too, m' Sister of the Sea! :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'll have the Plunder, hold the cherries.

Yeah, still hangin' around the back door from time to time. Growin' old ain't fer sissies that's fer sure!

Gonna try to be more active after the Civil War "Surrender" event in June. I been thinkin' about goin' out Josey Wales fashion instead of lining up and stacking arms with all the rest. Seems like somebody needs to be the fly-in-the-ointment, so why not me?

Bo

So glad to be back! Hugs to each of you. Yes William she is 16 and just has her first car. Michael I will be 42 this August and I assure you she is mine. LOL. Thanks for the welcome back! Jas you may have as many drinks as ye can hold!😆 Lady B welcome back to you as well. And Captain Bo I will hold your cherries! Good to see you still here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well, then. Seems like I'm late to the party once again. Which is fine, since I've long since gone from sea pirate to Time Lord. Yeah, lots more room and lots more places to go. Though I keep ending up in Earth's past. A bit odd chatting with Catherine Howard, then her 32 year old step-daughter a couple weeks later. I warned Catherine about Sir Thomas Seymour and his "tickling parties", but does anybody ever listen? Oh well, Liz I seems OK with it, so who am I to judge? Liz 10, now she's a naughty girl...

Anyway, the only pirating I've been doing over the past few years involves a Gallifreyan Type 40 Time Capsule, commonly referred to as Time And Relative Dimension In Space: the TARDIS.

Some of you knew me, long ago, as Mad Jack Wolfe. Now I am more commonly known as The Doctor.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Doctor Who??? :huh:

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney