FTPI Forms and Information 2014

Lily Alexander

Here are the guidelines and information for this year's Fort Taylor Pyrate Invasion. Registration forms are now available and are due by November 1st. Emails have been sent to all past participants. If you did not receive it please check your junk folder or contact me. lily.alexander@rochester.rr.com

On behalf of the Friends of Fort Taylor and the Fort Taylor Pyrate Invasion, Ahoy!!!

The dates for this year's 10th Annual event are December 5-7, 2014. We hope that you will be joining us this year and want to let you know that registration forms are now available. As you know, camping space is limited and we cannot guarantee there will be space available for all wanting to participate in the encampment. Please get your forms in as soon as possible. Should the encampment fill, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when space becomes available. The 2014 Volunteer Registration Form and Release of Liability Form are attached.

To ensure a quick and painless check-in upon arrival, all participants are required to register in advance. One volunteer registration and release of liability form is necessary for each individual. If you are planning on attending or participating (battles, living history demos, after hour’s events, etc…) in any event inside Fort Taylor, please take a few minutes to fill out these forms and return them to me by email: lily.alexander@rochester.rr.com or fax (877) 643-3874.

These forms are Microsoft office word 97-2003 documents. Other formats are available upon request. To fill out the forms, save the documents onto your computer. Fill out forms. Save and send by email as attachments. Or print out the forms and send by fax.

Once your registration and liability forms have been submitted, you will receive an email confirmation that includes your welcome letter, participant guidelines, additional cannon procedures and black powder information. Please note that if you submit your forms after 9:00 pm, you will receive your confirmation the following morning. The deadline for encampment registration is November 1st. For all participants staying outside the Fort, the deadline for registration is December 1st. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email or call me.

There is a $5.00 registration fee due for all participants 16 years of age and over. This fee is payable upon check-in.

Registration and set-up for all participants begins on Thursday, Dec. 4th at 8:00am. If you cannot arrive during the normal set up time between 8:00am – 5:00pm, please contact me to make arrangements.

For more information, please visit our website or you can join in the discussions here on the pub and on Facebook.

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/130021940343737/

We thank you and hope to be seeing you at this year’s 10th Annual Fort Taylor Pyrate Invasion.

YHS,
Lily Alexander, Camp Mom

lily.alexander@rochester.rr.com

(585) 329 4625

Fayma Callahan, Event Coordinator

faymacallahan@aol.com

(812) 290 6056

Scarlett Jai, Event Coordinator

jaisomers@yahoo.com

(305) 797 1659

FTPI Volunteer Registration Form-fillin 2.pdf

FTPI Event Participant Guidelines.pdf

FTPI Black Powder Safety Rules.pdf

FTPI Additional cannon procedures.pdf

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/