Santa Maria Auction 2011

Hey folks, just wanted to put this out there.... We will be doing another auction for the Santa Maria Pirate weekend this May 14th and 15th (and 13th for participants only). I'll post the links to the auctions when they are ready. We'll likely try and run the auctions concurrently with the event again.

We have already received a few items from generous benefactors, but I am partly posting this to fish for more donations. So if you have anything you don't need or want anymor eand are feeling generous to the cause, please let us know (contact either myself, Mark G, or Kate Souris). All donations are great whether they are pirate themed, nautical themed, historical or not. :P We would like all items to be in our possession by the last day of April to allow us time to set up the auctions (likely on eBay again), as setting up the eBay auctions the week of the event in the past has been very hard on us, specially since we are almost always frantically trying to get a ton of last minute things for the event done that week.

Anyways, here's hoping we get some more great auction items, and thanks again for all those who have donated in the past!

Michael_banner.jpg

• 1 month later...

While it isn't time yet.... I thought I would let everyone know that the auction (to be found at this link) will begin this Friday (May 13th) at 7:00 PM EST (that is 10:00 PM for you westerners, and the folks in between, you can do the math :D ). This set of auctions is for 7 days only.

There is 17 items in the auction ranging from novelty mugs (they are really neat) to a small sword, and a gorgeous worked needle case (by the Pub's Bosun Carl). Also of note in this auction are some beads estimated to be around 180 years old (post GAoP, but great all the same).

Please do have a look Friday evening or this weekend if you will, and also please pass this news along to any and all you think may be interested.

Thanks!

Michael_banner.jpg

Nope, and eBay also mislead me... the auctions did not start until 1:00 AM last night.... seems while the time set auction is a useful feature, it os not one that works perfectly. Specially when the guy doingbit has a shakey grasp of time zones.

Michael_banner.jpg