PiP 2010 Surgeon's Journal

Mission

Ok, it's begun! If you want to see it, you have to go through the Surgeon's Journal Facebook Fan page. You will find that here. I will be trying to update it with a new chapter at around noon each day. If the link doesn't work, just search for "Pirate Surgeon" on Facebook and you should be able to see it.

Enjoy!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ok, I will link direct for Captain Jim.

The first chapter is here.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Chapter 2 - sorry, but I missed a day. You know...Key West. Now I must go to the fort and gather more material. :D

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here's Chapter 3! I guess I'll keep posting the chapters as I finish them. They take almost twice as long to do as I had expected, so I am way behind. PM me if you spot errors, as there are bound to be some.

Enjoy!

Mission_banner5.JPG

Here's Chapter 3! I guess I'll keep posting the chapters as I finish them. They take almost twice as long to do as I had expected, so I am way behind. PM me if you spot errors, as there are bound to be some.

Enjoy!

Give Mad Pete more props, the map case went for $70 and I love it :) as well as my new Don Maitz and Janny Wurtz art pieces! :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Thanks for the correction! I will fix it when I get home.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Wow... never equated a major migraine with a bout of conviviality before...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yeah, but I've had migranes and they're not funny. So I modified to be funny. (Actually this is the first I've heard of a reason. I thought you were just napping, waiting for your turn with Poppa.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ah understood...fire away then

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I doubt it. You put them all in my luggage for the trip home. :lol:

Mission_banner5.JPG

I actually did realize that the next day, but I forgot to go back and change it. Thanks for the reminder. I was working on Chapter 4 last night, but I have a final on Monday which is slowing things up. I promise it'll be finished eventually - hopefully before Christmas. :lol: I'll keep updating this and my Facebook fan page as I complete chapters.

Mission_banner5.JPG

At long last, following my root canal, here is the next chapter:

PiP '10 Surgeon's Journal, Chapter 4

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ok, I happen to know it - it's somewhere on Little Rabbit Key. (Rabbit Key! Camping! Docking! Secret buried fictional pirate histories!)

Um...nuh-uh.

Actually it's true about Sterling and Brand. You really have to understand the history to understand the relationship.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Now don't go taking the gags all serious on me... :blink:

Mission_banner5.JPG

It was really just a way to work Little Rabbit Key into the narrative and have a little fun with the idea that there is a fictional history between you guys - although that doesn't really come up until the battle on Sunday. But I will mention it then and probably mention Little Rabbit Key again. I never knew it existed until I saw it on a map on T-Shirt in Fast Buck Freddies.

William Brand? William Red Wake? I must admit that this bit confuses me. Aren't they the same people? I figured William Brand was your "I'm not a pirate, I'm just a regular old man about town" name.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ok, all these corrections are getting to me, so I went back and added notes to explain that some things were wrong or missing or whatever. (I've gotten corrections and suggestions via the Facebook Fan page, here, pms and emails. Someone should send me corrections via snail mail so my life will be complete.) To make SURE I got them right, you can go back and re-read the whole journal. (If you're going to punish me, I'm going to punish you. :P )

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thanks Silkie. :P

I hope you guys realize this is all in fun. I actually appreciate corrections because I can add them in and when I forget who someone I only see at this event is or what those weird brass twisty things are, I can refer back to my journals. (However, please understand that it's all tongue-in-check and I will go way off the reservation to insert a gag that I find funny. YOU may not find it funny, but I arrogantly write them to amuse myself first. ;):P )

Mission_banner5.JPG