Pirate Invasion of Rainbow Lagoon

Graydog

From the “No Quarter Given Website”:

June 19 & 20, 2010: Pirate Invasion of Rainbow Lagoon

Long Beach, CALIFORNIA

Formerly known as Pier Daze Pirate Invasion...new location, new name. For the last four years pirates have invaded Long Beach at the Belmont Pier, now they choose to enter the city by way of Rainbow Lagoon. The lagoon is just east of the foot of Pine Ave, north of Shoreline Drive. Parking for the event is south of Shoreline Dr (accessible from the 710 FRWY)...enter at entrance of Shoreline Village, just east of Pine Ave on the right and then turn left, or approach from Ocean Blvd turning south at Alamitos Av / Shoreline Dr and look for parking entrance on your left. More details soon to follow.

Vendor, Entertainer and Guild inquiries should be directed to Ray Kula: RayKula@Juno.com 562.438.8514

This event is a production of Beach Ventures Enterprises, Inc. and Gold Coast Festivals, Inc.

http://www.noquartergiven.net/calendar.htm

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 4 weeks later...

Come to Pirate Invasion June 19 & 20 and see the Isla de la Muerte complete with Pirates and Twice Daily Battles.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, ye be seeing the Black Sail, Kern County Pirates, and Alliance of the Double Cross fighting to the death fer booty and glory on Islas de la Muerte.

event CANCELLED.

Evidently, there were venue issues that could not be overcome in the time remaining before the event.

http://alfredosbeachclub.com/seafest-pierdaze.html

Edited by Graydog